Poon IT Enterprise - Accounting Secretary MyKad Inventory System Free Download

MyKad Reader System

Description:
Read from MyKad and save, find and print the information. Suitable for recording member attendance on events and show summary. Extract photo and generate webpage. Backup and restore database.

System Requirements:
– Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 98/ME/XP/Vista®/7
– PC with a 500 MHz or higher CPU (AMD/Intel x86/64bit)
– Memory: 512 MB available RAM
– Hard disk space: 20 MB for program installation
– Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device

Warning: This system is only compatible with ROCKEY200 Smart Card Reader. You must install the driver before installing this program.

rockey200 smart card reader

ROCKEY200 Smart Card Reader

Change log:

Version 1.2.28
Updated on 03 March 2013
– Added function to backup database to different location
– Added function to detect and update database in the future version

Version 1.1.27
Updated on 10 September 2012
– Lite version
– Fixed for Avira Antivirus false-positive detection as TR/Dropper.Gen virus
– Removed icon in button, smaller font in label and minor interface changes
– Save default device and event in database
– Some minor bugs fixed and changed in function names in code
– Removed SPR information checking
– Renamed to MyKad Reader

Version 1.0.22
Uploaded on 20 April 2012
– First released
– Generate HTML file with Name, IC No and Tel No
– Dynamic summary for events
– Save Tel No
– Restore Database
– Printing function

Version 0.1.8
Uploaded on 31 January 2011
– Beta released
– Read and Save MyKad information and photo to MS Access database (2003)
– Quick Search by Name or NRIC number
– Save registration/attendance for different events and show summary
– Fast database look up with SPR voters database
– Option to choose MyKad Reader device
– Extract all photos from database as image files
– Backup database

Tags: , , , , , , ,

25 Comments to "MyKad Reader System"

1. admin says:

There is a sample record in the database. You can search for “Aeric Poon”.

2. naim shukor says:

Hello. I have problem in save image after start access the mykad. The image of mykad has show.
    So may iknow the solution…

3. Emann says:

how can i get the mykad.dll?

• admin says:

Hi Emann, you need to purchase the SDK from SecureMetric Sdn Bhd. Please email me for further enquiries. Thanks.

4. Tiela says:

hello. i have problem in MyKad System by using vb 2008. do you know how to read MyKad without click any button. please help me.
    tq 🙂

5. admin says:

There is a bug in Beta version 0.1 Build 8
    1. Force Close occurred when “Choose Device” in Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. Anyone facing same issue?

6. admin says:

To customize the events, open the file “MyKadData.mdb” located inside C:\Program Files\MyKad System\Data using MS Access and edit the table “tbl_Event_Type”

7. admin says:

There is a minor bug in version 0.4 (Build 20) RC1: After click Extract Photo, the Read button is disabled.
    Solution: Click on menu Reset to re-enabled the button.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

8. admin says:

MyKad System 1.0 (Build 22)
    – Fixed “Read button disabled” bug in 0.4 RC1 (Build 20)

9. Poon says:

Latest version:
    MyKad Reader 1.1 (Build 27) (9.27 MB)
    Download (Added 10 September 2012)
    A light version:
    – Fixed for Avira Antivirus false-positive detection as TR/Dropper.Gen virus
    – Removed icon in button, smaller font in label and minor interface changes
    – Save default device and event in database
    – Some minor bugs fixed and changed in function names in code
    – Removed SPR information checking
    – Renamed to MyKad Reader

10. nfarhaz says:

Hai Aeric Poon,
    TQVM for sharing this software. I want to ask u where the database u store? I did’t find it. Please help me. TQ.

11. nfarhaz says:

TQVM Mr. Aeric Poon… I found it. 🙂
    U developed MyKad Reader Pro using Visual Basic 6. I want to know its possible Rookey200 with PHP? Thanks Aeric Poon.

• Poon says:

Dear nfarhaz,
      The API supports multiple programming language which includes VB, VBScript, C, Java, JavaScript, HTML, ASP, C# and .NET therefore I believe you can embed the JavaScript code into your PHP. I will say the answer is YES. However I never tried it. It is possible but you will need to request your user to enable ActiveX plugin in their browser.

12. Alg says:

Hi Mr. Aeric Poon,
    I am a student trying to do a presentation using mykad integration, i am unable to download you file as i have to register.
    i have registered but i did not receive any emails…please help thanks 🙂

13. Mubashir Hussain says:

This is Mubashir Hussain from Pakistan, Boss I’m IT student over here. I want to submit my final assignment about EZ100 PU Mycard reader. Boss i want to connect this device with vb.6.0 can you help me out, I’m willing to pay you if you can help me out,
    012 9703973

14. Mubashir Hussain says:

29/05/2015 at 8:25 pm
    012 9703973

15. iemah says:

how can i get the sclib.dll?

16. Poon says:

The latest API only takes 7 seconds to read MyKad data and photo using Castles EZ100PU smartcard reader

Leave a Message